- 14 Sep 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Troubleshooting your provider app
- Updated on 14 Sep 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Checking for updates
Soothe is constantly working to improve the user experience for the Provider App.
To ensure that your app is working properly, please check that you're on the most recent version of the app.
Update your iOS or Android Software
- Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Open the Settings page.
- Select About Phone.
- Tap Check for Updates. If an update is available, an Update button will appear. Tap it.
- Depending on your device version, you'll see Install Now, Reboot and install, or Install System Software. Tap it.
- Go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update. If you see more than one software update option available, choose the one that you want to install.
- Tap Install Now. If you see Download and Install instead, tap it to download the update, enter your passcode, then tap Install Now.
Restart your device
A simple refresh of the app, may resolve an issue. Close your app, and restart your mobile device from time to time.
- Go to your Settings page by clicking the Gear Icon after pulling down from the top of your screen
- Tap the Apps/Applications button
- Scroll down and find the Soothe App, and then click on it
- Scroll down to Storage and cache
- There are two trash icons, click both clear storage and clear cache
- Open the app, log in, and see if this resolves the issue.
- Go to Settings > Notifications, select the app, and make sure that Allow Notifications is on.
- If you have notifications turned on for a provider app but you're not receiving alerts, you might not have Banners selected. Go to Settings > Notifications, select the app, then select Banners.
- Make sure that you’re signed in to your Apple ID.
- Make sure that Do Not Disturb is off.